RE: ZS CD150

To: "'nikolai jaremka'" <njaremka@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: ZS CD150
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 07:36:22 -0600
I talked to an old mechanic (he gets paid to work on LBC's) he said the
best thing to do is to remove the valve and cut a gasket to cover the
whole unit and reinstall. this will plug up the whole thing.. He said he
found that this little added accessory is a real problem and really adds
nothing to the car.