Re: ZS CD150

To: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Subject: Re: ZS CD150
From: John Weber <weberjm@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 10:37:39 -0800
Heyo,
I am now in agreement.  I talked to several folks here, to include a
mechanic type.
Apparently, the deceleration valve was only on 'merican iron.  Cap it
with some sort of gasketing, and it will simply lose RPM faster on the
way down to an idle.  It's merely an emmission control thing.
Oh Cheer!  I am making a seal as we speak.
Thanks for the input!

John
'75 Spit on jacks but getting there.