Hi could you have a look at this for me (document on MC overhaull)

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hi could you have a look at this for me (document on MC overhaull)
From: "James Carpenter" <jc_carpenter@softhome.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 01:54:41 -0000
Hi there,

OK, on my degree there is a half module of laughable ease called Technical
Editing, I took it to push up my marks.  I am after a first in this subject.
It's all about produceing techinical documents, formating flow, etc.

Anyway I am going to produce a web page in the new VHTML format.  I have
done the bare text for this page, diagrams to come later.  If anyone has
photos of the offending parts I will buy you a pint of virtual beer :-)

Anyway it's way to big to send to the list it's self, so I am puting it on
my crosswinds account.
http://www2.crosswinds.net/oxford/~jcarpenter/index.html later this sight
will house the compleated document, with lots of flashy bits, or just the
plane file if your brouser dosent support it(I can make it autodetect).

Anyway can you have a look at it, and put on your technical editors hats
etc.

Thanks

James Carpenter