RE: Subject: How big fits in a Spitfire

To: "'Laura G.'" <savercool@msn.com>, "Keith R. Stewart"
Subject: RE: Subject: How big fits in a Spitfire
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 18:06:35 -0600
Got one !

When I was in High School the thing to do as soon as you graduated was
to go to Myrtle Beach SC for what was known as "First Week". What it was
is all SC and the surrounding area kids went down for a week at the
beach and stay drunk!

I was a sophomore in college and couldn't resist but to return the
summer after college let out, I had a 66 MGB and my roommate lived in a
small town about 20 min. from Greenville SC where I lived.  I picked him
up but he didn't know that I had offered to give a ride to a young
nubile girl that looked very much like that girl in that movie with the
line of "Love means never having to say your sorry". (That line caused
me many problems.) Any way, Jimmy got in the B cross ways in behind the
seats (TOP UP!) and rode over 3 hours to the beach! I had to physically
remove him from the back of that car, he never complained or uttered a
thing until I saw him 10 years later.
He turned out to be a materials manager for a major manufacturer that I
wanted to supply wire to.
HE DIDN'T FORGET !
I hate MAYTAG washing machines!