RE: gripe about Vicky Brit

To: "'jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil'" <jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil>,
Subject: RE: gripe about Vicky Brit
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 12:24:34 -0600
Patrick,

You've run into the dreaded "parts are on order from the vendor should
arrive this week" scenario.   Unless the order taker confirmed that
EVERYTHING you ordered is physically in the warehouse today.....   you're
stuck waiting for that phantom vendor order to arrive.  Even then you're
just another sales invoice to be picked and packed... so depending on who's
pulling the orders this week....  that's part of the holdup.

Who knows, they may be waiting on the ice tea boxes to ship your order in...
:-)

Don't feel bad, you could've been on back order for a year or more.  Just
ask some of the list members waiting on interior kits.......

Jim
(who prefers dealing with Spitbits or BPNW much better anyway!)