RE: gripe about Vicky Brit

To: "'Bowen, Patrick A. RP2'" <jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil>,
Subject: RE: gripe about Vicky Brit
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:41:41 -0800
Pat,

Over the last month or so I've had to order stuff twice from VB for my TR3.
Both times they said the line about 7-10 business days - but the only reason
I was calling them was everyplace else didn't have the item, so I figured
what the heck. In both cases I was shocked to find the package at my
doorstep in 3 days. And that's to Los Angeles. I was quite pleased!!!

Maybe you'll get lucky :)

- Dave