RE: Spitfire catalogs; was gripe about Vicky Brit

To: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Subject: RE: Spitfire catalogs; was gripe about Vicky Brit
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 11:52:22 -0500 ()
On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Simmons, Reid W wrote:

> I received...only the "Blue" price list [from TRF] and
> a note stating that they were "temporarily out of the catalog you
> requested", but that they would send one out as soon as they became
> available.
>
> Oh well, I do have a 1990 or so catalog, so if their part numbers
> haven't changed since then, I will at least know what the stuff in that
> catalog now costs.

I don't think TRF's Spitfire 1500 cataloge has changed much, if at all,
since they first issued it. Part numbers, being Stanpart, BLMC, Unipart,
or whatever generally will not have changed. For numbers that might have
been superceded, the price list will cross-reference to the new part
number (or to the OEM or current supplier -- Lucas, for example -- as
appropriate). So your 1990 catalog should be fine.

Now, as for the Spitfire 4-Mk.3 catalog....

:-)

--Andy