RE: Spitfire catalogs; was gripe about Vicky Brit

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Spitfire catalogs; was gripe about Vicky Brit
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 11:24:00 -0800
Well I know they produced at least ONE Spitfire-only catalog because I
have one, even though it's a 1990 (or 91, or 92) edition.  I seems to be
more complete than their competition.  When I ordered the 1999 edition a
couple of weeks ago I almost threw my old one away!!!  I guess it's a
good thing I didn't judging from the comments about getting a new TRF
catalog.

My vicky Brit catalog is a 1988 version.  I probably better hang on to
that one too since I haven't received the new one I ordered from them.

Reid
'79 Spitfire (mine for all 20 years)

Author:  "Laura G." [SMTP:savercool@msn.com] at MSXGATE
Date:    2/25/99 10:04 AM

>If I only had a 1990 Catalog........  8^)
>
>Joe

I'm beginning to wonder if TRF ever had a Spitfire catalog-or is it just one
of those "urban legends"?

Laura G. and Nigel