RE: Spitfire catalogs; was gripe about Vicky Brit

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Spitfire catalogs; was gripe about Vicky Brit
From: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 11:48:09 -0800 (PST)
hey, i have a TRF catalog, i don't know what year it's from though.
it has an artist rendition of a yellow 1500 on the cover which fell
off about two years ago.  i still have it, it's just not attached to
the rest of the catalog.  i also have a copy of thier spitfire
glove-box companion.  most of the good stuff for all models is in that
one.

---"Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com> wrote:

> Well I know they produced at least ONE Spitfire-only catalog because
> have one, even though it's a 1990 (or 91, or 92) edition.  I seems
to be
> more complete than their competition.  When I ordered the 1999
edition a
> couple of weeks ago I almost threw my old one away!!!  I guess it's a
> good thing I didn't judging from the comments about getting a new TRF
> catalog.
>
> My vicky Brit catalog is a 1988 version.  I probably better hang on
> that one too since I haven't received the new one I ordered from them.
>
> Reid
> '79 Spitfire (mine for all 20 years)
>

> Subject: Re: Spitfire catalogs; was gripe about Vicky Brit
> Author:  "Laura G." [SMTP:savercool@msn.com] at MSXGATE
> Date:    2/25/99 10:04 AM
>

> >If I only had a 1990 Catalog........  8^)
> >
> >Joe
>

> I'm beginning to wonder if TRF ever had a Spitfire catalog-or is it
just one
> of those "urban legends"?
>
> Laura G. and Nigel

==