Re: Mustang...Spitfire???

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mustang...Spitfire???
From: "R. A. Woodward" <conn@wctc.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 22:50:47 -0600

"Laura G." wrote:

> Which brings us around to *gasp* the Saturn  _THREE_ door coupe! Excuse me-
> but if it has _THREE_ doors (the third one not being a hatch back)--is it
> _really_ a (by definition of the word) "coupe"?

No, it's a mutation. A marketing ploy aimed a small niche market, the yuppie who

still wants a sportster, but who's spouse insists on a "sensible" car that
panders to their spoiled, over-protected, ritalin saturated 2.1 yuppie
offspring.

--
"I don't regret any of the things I've done, just some of the things I wanted to
do, but didn't."

-R. A. Woodward (conn@wctc.net)