RE: uprated suspension bushings

To: "bharris" <harris88@rochester.infi.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: uprated suspension bushings
From: "Gregory W. Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 06:58:07 -0500
Ted Schumacher has them for a reasonable price. He also has braided brake
lines, for someone who had asked earlier

Gregory W. Smith      http://www.cvn.net/~gsmith
Member, Central Pennsylvania Triumph Club
1980 Spitfire 1500 "for the wife" :)
1980 TR7 Spider v8 (in progress)
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition (deceased)