uprated suspension bushings

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: uprated suspension bushings
From: bharris <harris88@rochester.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 22:28:44 -0500
Hi All,
       I am looking to replace my rubber bushings on the front end of my
Spitfire and would like to go with a stiffer compound than the stock
rubber.I remember reading some discussion on this subject,but did not
take notes.I would like your opinion of the various choices (along with
where to obtain them)I inquired at BPC and they couldn't help me.

                                            Thanks in advance,
                                             Bob Harris