Re: uprated suspension bushings

To: bharris <harris88@rochester.infi.net>
Subject: Re: uprated suspension bushings
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 09:33:46 -0500
Hi, Bob. I can't believe you haven't upgraded to the poly bushings on your Mean
White Beast. Now that you go the fast part worked out you will vastly improve
the control department by changing to poly bushings. You can by complete sets
from Spit Bits. I have the A-arms, steering rack, and rear radius arm replaced
on mine. ( I feel that the sway bar and shocks poly bushings won't add much to
the control.) The car tracks like a train on tracks now. No oversteer, no tail
wagging. And don't worry about the harder bushings making the car harsher to
drive. I really don't notice much difference.

Here is an excerpt from the Spit Bits January Specials Notice. (you should check
for current pricing)
                Polyurethane Bushings
        BAC-12  Poly Bushing Set A Arms  $   38.00
        BAC-13  Poly Bushing Set Sway Bar        $   12.00
        BAC-14  Poly Bushing Set Steering Rack   $     9.00
        BAC-16  Poly Bushing Set Rear Radius Arms Spitfire       $   19.00
        BAC-17  Poly Bushing Set Rear Radius Arms GT6 Rotoflex   $   21.00
        BAC-19  Poly Bushing Set Rear Shock Absorbers Spitfire   $   15.00

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario