RE: "Spitfire 1500" hood/trunk stickers from V.B. part 2

To: "'Ken Tharp'" <kthinc@dwx.com>,
Subject: RE: "Spitfire 1500" hood/trunk stickers from V.B. part 2
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 10:24:11 -0600
Hey Ken, we need to talk more!

I've been wanting to get some different wheels for my Spit for some time.  I
would have been glad to trade my stock, newly sandblasted and painted, with
four good trim rings and center caps, for the wheels I've seen on you car!

But I guess what I really want is a set of tires and wheels for auto-x, keep
the stock wheels for daily use.  Anybody out there got a set of racing tires
and wheels they want to get rid of?

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
'80 Ford F-100 (Triumph Support Vehicle)

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'