RE: "Spitfire 1500" hood/trunk stickers from V.B. part 2

To: "\"R. A. Woodward\" " <conn@wctc.net>
Subject: RE: "Spitfire 1500" hood/trunk stickers from V.B. part 2
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 09:23:00 -0800
My Carmine red '79 Spitfire came with silver lettering.  However, when I
get it repainted (same color) I think I am going with the black
lettering as I think it looks better.

Reid
'79 Spitfire (mine for all its 20 years)

Author:  "R. A. Woodward" [SMTP:conn@wctc.net] at MSXGATE
Date:    3/14/99 6:54 PM

As long as we're on the subject, which color (black or silver) goes with
which paint color. As I recall my Pageant Blue had silver letters, but how
'bout my current Carmine Red?

--
"I don't regret any of the things I've done, just some of the things I
wanted to do, but didn't."

-R. A. Woodward (conn@wctc.net)