Re: Mustang...Spitfire???

To: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>,
Subject: Re: Mustang...Spitfire???
From: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 10:01:34 -0800
But don't you wish that you still had that '67 Camaro? Neat car! Truly an
american sprtscar. The '67 that is. I still can't gt used to the idea of a
sportscar being sooo big (as the '97)-nor of a sportscar with a/c! (Which
does something to the definition of an Alfa Spyder. Darn! I really looove
Alfas!)

Laura G. and Nigel