Re: British Sports Car

To: "R. A. Woodward" <conn@wctc.net>
Subject: Re: British Sports Car
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 19:26:32 -0800
I will be happy to sell you a set of RAF Logo centercaps, or Triumph
Shield Centercaps, or Triumph Globe Centercaps, or if you prefer the
Wreath with SPITFIRE in the center.

Just happen to have a few sets made up.  All are priced at a measly
$7.50 per set of 5.  Done in adhesive backed vinyl.

Regards,
Joe Curry

P.S. Some financial interest.......

"R. A. Woodward" wrote:

> Andrew Mace wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 18 Mar 1999 jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil wrote:
> >
> > > Now the wheels I have seen from the factory had Black hubcaps, mine
> are
> > > silver and are apparently original.  They wouldn't have silver wheels
> with
> > > silver hubs would they?
> >
> > Earlier caps (1971-74, I think) were black and had the word SPITIRE in
> > the center. From 1975(?) on, the cap was silver; I think most of those
> > had some sort of Leyland medallion. Any late Spitfire "experts" who can
> > confirm/deny? ;-) I'll willingly stand corrected.
>
> My 1980 has silver wheels, silver caps, and a silver center decal with the
> word
> "Triumph" in blue, circled in blue. (I'm missing one of those, BTW.
> Anybody got
> a spare?) The wheel in the boot is glossy black.
>
> --
> "I don't regret any of the things I've done, just some of the things I
> wanted to
> do, but didn't."
>
> -R. A. Woodward (conn@wctc.net)

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer