Re: British Sports Car

To: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>, "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: British Sports Car
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 12:50:04 -0500
> One more P.s.--they look  _great_! Very well done.
>
> No financial interest...yada yada
>
> Laura G. and Nigel
>

> >I will be happy to sell you a set of RAF Logo centercaps, or Triumph
> >Shield Centercaps, or Triumph Globe Centercaps, or if you prefer the
> >Wreath with SPITFIRE in the center.
> >
> >Just happen to have a few sets made up.  All are priced at a measly
> >$7.50 per set of 5.  Done in adhesive backed vinyl.
> >
> >Regards,
> >Joe Curry
> >
> >P.S. Some financial interest.......

I'll second Laura on that...the roundelles look terrific on the Minataur
wheel centre hubs. For those that haven't seen them before, a quick comment
... the circle pattern is a bit more like Charles Runyan's "Coventry
Motoring and Aviation Society" badges than it is like the RAF roundelle.
That is, there is an ourter circle of yellow after the red, white and blue
concentric circles.