RE: Exhaust secrets?

To: "'Kirk Crawford'" <kirk.crawford@beachnet.com>,
Subject: RE: Exhaust secrets?
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 11:10:09 -0800
I recently removed this stuff from my '79.  It all goes MUCH EASIER if the
intake manifold is removed first, and then the exhaust manifold.  I not sure
you can do it any other way.  Once the intake manifold is out the rest is a
"piece of cake", and I always replace the manifold gasket anyway (a low $
item) even if I only need to remove the intake and carb.

Reid
'79 Spitfire