RE: Crude Prices

To: "Sizemore, Shane" <shane.sizemore@medaphis.com>,
Subject: RE: Crude Prices
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 09:08:52 -0700
At 07:20 AM 5/20/99 -0400, Sizemore, Shane wrote:
>????? Gas has always varied "across the country". I'm use to that
>now....but a .20/gal jump in 1 week, that is not measly when you pump 25
>gallons of 93 octane into a truck.
>
>Shane Sizemore
>Douglasville, GA

        One thing I've never figured out is why gas costs more in the city
versus
out in outlying areas.  It costs more to transport further away from the
refinery so it should be cheaper in town, but it isn't.  It's always
significantly higher.  The only answer I've come up with is because they
can.  More people, more money.

-Vegaman Dan
-66/69 Spitui!
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |       ConiFur NorthWest '99- Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |  Flinters@picarefy.com * www.picarefy.com/~flinthoof   |