RE: Rimmer Bros

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rimmer Bros
From: Dean Dashwood <DDashwood@softwright.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 17:19:44 +0100
Ken,

Why not call them and see?  I just happen to know that the number for
exports is (+44 1522) 526200 (ok, I don't "just happen to know that", I
just happen to have their catalogue next to me!)

You could also try John Kipping - some of their parts (including
gearboxes) are cheaper than Rimmer Bros: (+44 1203) 645333 (that's not a
specific export number - I don't think they have a separate number for
exports).

Dean