Re: Rimmer Bros

To: Ken C <KenCunningham@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Rimmer Bros
From: bharris <harris88@rochester.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 23:19:45 -0400
Ken,
     I believe they will quote you a price with shipping.I have ordered
from them 3 times and got free shipping (promotionals from car shows,I
believe) I have found them to be a pleasure to deal with.I did have a
problem with my last shipment(a missing heater hose)There was some
confusion,in the end they were more than fair. On the first order,I
faxed them my credit card # and they keep it on file,the other orders I
e-mailed.
                                               Bob Harris