Re: Rimmer Bros

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rimmer Bros
From: "Paul McMullen" <paul@bessacarr.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 23:56:26 +0100
I've bought some stuff from John Kipping recently, they duplicated part of
my order and charged me for it, the bonnet cones had rust on the threads,
the wing finishers have the wrong curviture and the rear wing repair panels
I ordered fitted OVER the original ones perfectly but are too large to fit
instead of them. I'm chary of ordering anything else from them again so I'll
stick with Rimmers, the catalogue's better too.

Paul

BTW, British Car Week huh, the Spits still in the garage and the clutch went
in the TR in rush hour traffic on Monday.