RE: Rear spring sag??????

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Rear spring sag??????
From: Dean Dashwood <DDashwood@softwright.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 09:11:08 +0100
Jamie,

can't remember the last time I saw a Spit that didn't have this problem.
 The springs will sag a bit over time, and the driver's side will be
worse because it's got the weight of a person on top of it far more than
the passanger side!  I don't know what anyone else thinks, but I
wouldn't worry about it unless it's really severe.

Dean