Re: Rear spring sag??????

To: "Fred Griffiths" <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>,
Subject: Re: Rear spring sag??????
From: "James Carpenter" <james.carpenter@jccsystems.swinternet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 00:36:34 +0100
Don't forget problem up front.  I've noticed it on my car, the anti role bar
bends!  Lower on the drivers side, (RHD in my case) remove it and my car
sits level (even when I have my warn old spring)!    Put the bar on a level
ground an you will notice one end higher.  A spring shop should be able to
streighten it for you and retemper it!

Infact I would sugest replaceing that plastic bit, and streightening the
antirole bar, new bushes for it.  Then a new rear spring if its showing its
age.  Folowed by air shocks if all that fails.

Remember that the swing spring has almost know antirole propertys, and you
have that huge bar up front trying to stop the lean.  The anti role bar has
a huge influance.