RE: cooling system

To: david <engstrom@tstonramp.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: cooling system
From: "Bowen, Patrick A" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 07:51:04 -0400
I don't know how well it would work, but the principle should be ok.  I
would descale the cooling system first.  Otherwise you are wasting energy
treating rust flakes that will fall off anyhow and not getting to the root
of the problem.  Is there anything in there the phosphoric acid will damage?

Patrick Bowen