Re: Light Gaskets

To: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Subject: Re: Light Gaskets
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 22:13:09 -0700
Roger,
I looked at the Rimmer site and instead of two different part numbers
for those assemblies, they only list one for the front and one for the
rear (both sides are the same).

I thought that odd, until your posting.  This might be exactly what
Rimmer is selling!  Since normally, the plinths are handed and what they
are selling are not!

Anybody ever bought any of them from Rimmer?

Joe