Re: Nitrous Oxide

To: A666K@aol.com
Subject: Re: Nitrous Oxide
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 07:20:27 -0700
Wait a minute, guys and gals!  Did I miss something here?  This is the
first time I recall seeing the mention of 147 HP and Laura's Spit.  I am
now wondering how and when it grew from the previously reported 125 HP
to the current 147.

This would mean that a 90 cubic inch engine is pumping out over 1.6
horse power per cubic inch.

Somebody wake me up!

Joe

A666K@aol.com wrote:

> I know it has been discused before, but it was vagueI am really curious about
>how in the world you get 147 horses out of 1500 cc. are they street hosres, or
>I have no power below 5500 rpm, my idle is at 1500 and my engine needs jet
>fuel horses. please enlighten me,and keep on smokinŽem.
> Have a great day,
> Avi.(in the other hemisphere, away from my toys)

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer