Re[2]: Engine identification

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re[2]: Engine identification
From: Claes.Lagercrantz@eu.pnu.com (Claes Lagercrantz)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:31:03 +0100
  Dear All,

  The engine number is definitly RD8486E and have a singel Stromberg
  (standard on the that engine?). I have checked the engine number again
  to be sure. Howerver there have been no one able to respond to my
  questions:

  year:   ?
  bhp:
  torque:   ?

  Any one who knows where I can dig for some answers?

  Best Regards,

  Claes