Manuals

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Manuals
From: Claes.Lagercrantz@eu.pnu.com (Claes Lagercrantz)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 14:56:17 +0100
  Dear Jeff,

  I'm joining all others who support you in your documentation on your
  Internet homepage. I'm following the progress daily out here from
  Sweden.

  I have recently bought a Spitfire 4 from 1963. It is in quit good
  shape and totally free from rust (at least visable). However there are
  always room for improvments and fixes. So I am looking for a good
  manual. I have a Haynes manual covering all Spit models. I understand
  that you use a Bentley manual.

  It would be interesting to know from you or others on the lists if
  it's recommendable to invest in a Bentley manual as well. Are there
  other manuals, handbooks, etc that I should consider. The Internet is
  of course a good source for information but a manual is easier to work
  with in the garage.

  Best Regards,

  Claes
  Spitfire '63