Re: Storing engine out of the car

To: "Kevin Rhodes" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Storing engine out of the car
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 10:08:15 -0500
I have two GT6 engines that I would like to also store for a while in an
unheated garage.  Any advice would also be greatly appreciated.

David A. Templeton
mailto:davidt@opentext.com

74 Spitfire "Spit-Six"  Comm #: FM10491U
using a '73 MkIII GT6 powerhouse
and suspension KF1951HE.
"The ultimate GT6 convertible  :-) "

76 Spitfire 1500 - Parts only