Re: Storing engine out of the car

To: David A Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: Re: Storing engine out of the car
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 15:26:45 -0500
remove the spark  plugs.  put in 3 or 4 squirts of motor oil.  turn the eninge
over several times with either the starter motor or by hand.  add another shot
of oil and spray inside the cylinders and reach as much of the bottom of the
head as you can with wd 40.  replace spark plugs.   every few weeks turn the
enigne over by hand for 1 or 2 revolutions.  occasionally add another squirt of
oil. ted