Re: battery

To: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: battery
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 11:44:07 -0800
Wow! All the worry about batteries getting stolen and kill switchs and
all-I've never had a battery stolen-or a car stolen. (And I lived in Naples
Italy!) And I've left my cars overnight  in the street in Hollywood. (Kind
of worried about stray bullets, though.)

Around here, people seem to be really hesitant about my spitty. And the guy
at Jiffy Lube, tha tsame place I've been going every 1000 miles for two
years now STILL can't figure out how to open the bonnet!

Laura G.