Re: battery

To: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine),
Subject: Re: battery
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 16:00:22 -0500
At 11:44 AM 01/23/00 -0800, Laura Gharazeddine wrote:
>Around here, people seem to be really hesitant about my spitty.

Yeah, Laura, same here.

>And the guy
>at Jiffy Lube, tha tsame place I've been going every 1000 miles for two
>years now STILL can't figure out how to open the bonnet!

I'm sure when the cars were contemporary, the batteries were more prone to
theft because the non-locking nature of the bonnet was better known.  But
now that I think about it, a lot of cars back then used to have hood
latches that were not lockable.

These days, the gas pump jockies can't even seem to find the petrol filler
cap.  Duh!

Maybe it's a male thing...    <g>

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire
Succasunna, NJ USA

Little Known Fact:

"The Eisenhower interstate system requires that one-mile in every five must
be straight. These straight sections are usable as airstrips in times of
war or other emergencies."