Re: YOUR CARS

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: YOUR CARS
From: "Marcus Schaper" <mschaper@gvpt.umd.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 22:05:10 -0500
OK, these are the ones I have right now:

58 Opel Olympia Rekord PI CarAvan 1500 (US-Export version)
59 Trabant P50-II
60 Opel Olympia Rekord PI CarAvan 1500
61 Opel Olympia Rekord PII 1700
74 VW Westfalia Camper (2L Kummetat - 110hp)
79 VW Westfalia Camper
82 Volvo 240DL wagon
84 Citroen 2CV6 Club
87 VW Quantum GL-5 wagon (5 cylinder)
88 Chevy Nova (Toyota with the wrong nametag)

Some of the cars I can remember:
65 VW Sundial camper (burnt up in Tennessee state forest)
67 Spit MKI-III (never really knew which series most of the parts came from)
67 GT6 MKI (with an extra bulge for the TR6 carbs)
71 VW Beetle 1302
72 VW 1600 notchback (Typ 3)
80 Ford Fiesta 935ccm
82  VW Crewcab
82 Opel Ascona B
86 Fiat Uno 75

And lots more, including 7 Citroen 2CV within one year.

BTW, I am 26 and started working on cars with 19, so all of this happened
within 7 years.

Cheers,
Marcus