Re: YOUR CARS

To: "List, Spitfire" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: YOUR CARS
From: Richard Gosling <rbgos@perkins-engines.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:50:33 +0000
You want a list of all the cars I currently own?  Well, here goes:

1978 Triumph Spitfire 1500

Yes, that's it!  As my only car, it does 16,000 miles a year - probably
explains why I need to do so much work on it.

Previous cars of interest:

1972 MGBGT - written off by an inconsiderate Pizza delivery van
(BASTARD)
1969 Ford Fairlane 4-dr (for 3 months while touring Canada and US)
1976 Buick Skylark 2-dr (ditto, 2 years later, with my future wife)
195? Austin A30 - was my aunts, failed terminally while she was visiting
(the car, not her) when I was 4 years old, so she gave it to me to play
in.  Thinking back, maybe that was what started me on old cars...

A couple of others, but I won't bore you with them

Richard Gosling and Daffy