Re: Radius Arm Length on a 1500?

To: "gfaber" <gfaber@fast.net>
Subject: Re: Radius Arm Length on a 1500?
From: "Tony Childs" <tochilds@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 07:29:04 -0500
Gerry,

     FYI, it was 72 and earlier that had the shorter axle assemblies.  The
longer axles were used on 73 and later.  It just so happens that I have 3
extra "long axle" units in my spares collection.  Since I have a 72 Spit, I
might be interested in trading you a long axle assembly for your short axle
assembly.  I'm not sure if I have the radius rod, however.  I'll have to
check it this week end if you can wait.

Tony Childs
72 Spitfire - FK38809U
Indian Trail, NC (Charlotte area)