Radius Arm Length on a 1500?

To: Spit-LIST <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radius Arm Length on a 1500?
From: gfaber <gfaber@fast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:17:42 -0500
Hello everyone
Im rebuilding my diff and replacing my ujoints on my 80 spit and after
removing my radius arms, I notice the bushings welded on the ends were
not perpendicular to the the shaft, (right side) so I did the compare
test to the other side and found the other side was perpendicular, and
the overall length was .300 shorter ( left side), so my right arm is
measuring 13.900 Over all length and my left one is 13.600!
So what's going on here?  Im figuring my left side axle must have been
replaced at one time,  Geeez I wish these cars could talk!
anyone know what the right length is, Im hoping 13.600, If anyone has a
spare one this length that wants to sell, let me know
Regards
Gerry

1980 Spit
Honey Brook, PA