Re: Alternator swap

To: "Dean Martz" <dmartz@dns.lake-coe.k12.ca.us>,
Subject: Re: Alternator swap
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:39:49 -0800
I might be interested in making a swap for my generator at some point, but
is there any danger of frying the wiring harness with the added amperage?
Also, is the shaft on the GM the same diameter as my pulley and fan on my
stock Lucas unit?  I also don't understand what you mean about "clock
position".

Thanks!

Jeff