Re: Alternator swap

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: Re: Alternator swap
From: "Patrick Bowen" <pabowen@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 22:19:53 -0500
Jeff, I think the clocking question has already been answered.  As for too
many AMPS, your car will only use the number of amps it needs, anything else
is surplus (for lack of a better word) and will not be used.  It is ok too
have to many amps, just bad to not have enough.  You will be fine, and have
no problems running any electrical options.

Patrick Bowen