Re: O/D Stuck?

To: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Subject: Re: O/D Stuck?
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 09:18:33 -0400
It won't be the overdrive that is keeping you in first. It only acts on the
output of the gear box, after all the gears. It is only supposed to work in 3rd
and 4th as controlled by one of the switches on the transmission. Your problem
sounds more like a selector problem. Check out the shifter linkage by removing
the cover at the shifter. It may be a simple as a broken pin, if your are lucky.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario