Re: Overdrive question

To: foster_m@swbell.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Overdrive question
From: Dean.Dashwood@enron.com
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 14:46:18 +0100
I had this happen last year sometime.  Take the cap off the overdrive
switch, you'll probably find a mess of two wires under there.  There's some
relatively high currents going through here, so it has to be properly
insulated otherwise you will get shocks.

Problem is, the connections to the switch are a bit tricky.  You could buy
the propery o/d wiring harness, but its a bit pricy.  Another option is to
get some smallish male bullet-connectors, split them, and insert the
contacts in the switch into the split in the bullet.  Hopefully that'll
make a bit of sense once you actually take a look at it - it's not easy to
describe.

Dean