Fw: driver side door sag

To: "Spit Elist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: driver side door sag
From: "Ken C" <sdspitfire@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:34:00 -0700

While I agree with Jeff regarding hinge replacement rather than pin
replacement, has anyone replaced a hinge pin ? I tried and just couldn't
budge the existing pin. Soaked it in WD40 overnight, beat on that bad boy
big time, no success. Do I just need the proper tool ? (a bigger hammer !)

Ken C
'72 Spit