Re: driver side door sag

To: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: driver side door sag
From: "Dick Lee" <lee@gtlakes.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 16:13:28 -0400
Ken  , I replaced mine but I had to remove one with an endmill. It was
rusted solid . they can only be driven out in one direction  . one end
of the pin has A spline on it to keep it from turning. when I replaced
mine I over bored the ends of the solid hinge and put in oilite
bushings,and made my own pin took A few nites after work .not worth it
but I'm cheap sometimes .being A machinist helped doing the work
 Dick Lee
 77 Spit
 Mich.