Re: driver side door sag

To: "Ken C" <sdspitfire@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: driver side door sag
From: "L&B Lubbers" <lubbers@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 19:47:26 -0400
Yes... after read that they are not built to be replaced.  It was quite
difficult.  I figured if I wrecked the old hinge while trying to get the
worn pin out, it would have to be replaced anyway.  I took the worn pin to
an auto parts store and they gave me a pin from a Ford something-or-other.
2-3 bucks.

Len Lubbers
Ottawa, Ontario
'79 Spitfire