RE: Aluminum Bell housings

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Aluminum Bell housings
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 08:11:54 -0400
Carter, exactly what I had in mind.  I am planning on getting the Dave
Gingery books.  If you could find that URL I would really appreciate it.
Here is a page with a ton of links on it
http://budgetcastingsupply.com/Web%20Links%20Frame%202.html
 A diff housing is an idea I had thought of too, but I guess I need to make
one item first.

Patrick

P.S.  I don't know if my Condo complex will like it either, however I don't
think my neighbors will complain as that would result in the halting of free
car repairs.