Re: Aluminum Bell housings

To: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Subject: Re: Aluminum Bell housings
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 08:22:36 -0700
Patrick,
There are already aluminum bell housings around, although they are starting to
become rather scarce.  Actually, there are two types.
One is thinner than the other.  OBviously, the preferred one is the thicker
one.  If you could get one of those and copy it, you should
be in fine shape.  Whether there is a great demand for them is another
question.  If the price is right, you shouldn't have any problem
getting rid of them.

Joe