Re: diff oil filler

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: diff oil filler
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:31:07 -0400
Joe Curry wrote:

> Another option is to get an earlier diff housing that already has a drain
>plug.

Yeah, I was going to mention that, but I don't have any direct
experience and didn't know which diffs had them.  I thought it
was just the early Heralds... but then I've never even seen a
Herald.

Hey, it's not good to pretend you've got experience you don't,
and it REALLY sucks to be caught out by guys like Joe, who do.
:-)

--
Douglas Frank Compaq Computer Corp.  Lead, n.  A metal, useful as
ZKO           110 Spit Brook Rd.      counterpoise to an argument