Re: Question from a new owner

To: "Kaufman, Bob" <bkaufman@laquinta.com>
Subject: Re: Question from a new owner
From: "Ree Gurley" <reegurley@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:48:22 -0500
Actually, Bob, to my own personal taste, it looks pretty cool, but I am
admittedly kind of a gauge nut.  To the purist, however, I suspect the
gauges-in-the-ashtray might seem overly obtrusive.  FYI, I was way off on my
price estimate for the Stewart-Warner 3-gauge Mini Panel (I got mine years
ago).  XKsUnlimited wants $80.60 for them; you can view the SW-82459 at
www.fix.net/~xksunltd/SW%20Pages/SWgaug14.html.  I suspect some of the usual
parts places may have them cheaper.
Cheers, Ree G.