Re: under-bonnet brace

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: under-bonnet brace
From: "Gary Hutton" <hutton@evansville.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:20:42 -0500
George, I  went through the same search about a month ago for my 76
Spit.  Finally found one off of a parts car that someone was selling
through e-bay.  Try e-mailing a couple of those guys - it helps to
attach the part diagram so they can see what you're asking for.  The
brace doesn't seem to do all that much in the way of support.  I've seen
a few other 76's that don't  have them at all and the bonnet seems about
as sturdy as mine.  Good luck.

Gary Hutton
Indiana, US